Mechanical design and draftingThe team at Hamilton By Design provide effective solutions for Mechanical Drafting and Detailing Services. We can produce industrial work shop drawing of mechanical parts with our wide range of drafting software.
Whether you require mechanical design, detailed drafting, 3-D models or transferring technical drawings to computer, all are performed to your company standards and specifications.
- Shop Drawings.
- Raw casting and machined components drawings.
- Patent Drawings.
- Steel Fabrication Drawings.
- Fixture detailing.
- Plant layouts.
- P & ID drawings and weld maps.
- On-site Drafting Support
Hamilton By Design offer a complete 2D to 3D conversion our parametric modeller accepts over 13 various cad formats that offer a similar number of export options.
Our 3-D solid models offer our designers complete control, through direct modelling techniques, dimensions drive the model geometry; changing dimensions changes the shape of the model. You can relate dimensions to each other in equations.
Furthermore, we offer the latest in 3-D Modelling tools which cover the complete design process—from design and validation to technical communications and data management. The intuitive design interface and integrated software work together and give you the freedom to focus on innovation. You can maximize the productivity of your design and engineering resources to create products better, faster, and more cost-effectively.
Predominately our 3D CAD software helps designers quickly become proficient 3D modelers and increases the speed to create and deliver designs, yet it also other functionality such as:
- Studying component functionality.
- Measuring an object and then reconstructing it as a 3D model using toolboxes.
- 3D scanning and converting point cloud data to parametric cad models.
- Material testing including, Metallurgical Testing includes chemistry, micro-structure, core/surface hardness, surface treatment etc.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Prototyping and physical testing.
- FEA validations and commissioning.
- Simulation technology speeds up prototyping and verifies your design
- You can leverage 3D design data to quickly communicate complex technical details with animations and visual instructions
- Data management software makes sure the right file version is available, avoids costly errors, and reduces the time spent searching for existing parts or designs by up to 40%
For more information on Mechanical design and drafting
Contact Hamilton By Design Today